Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy Week, Lazy Sunday.








It's a very nappy Sunday afternoon around here, but since I finally finished my copy of JCasa's plus quilt, I don't feel bad taking a break. Notice how much Baxter has taken to "helping" me when I'm quilting these days? It's kind of adorable, when he isn't dragging my newly-ironed binding across the floor. This quilt has already been presented to the future parents of little Owen. Congrats, Ben and Emily!

Edit: Check out JCasa's fabulous original here. How awesome is she? So awesome. I think this is my new favorite quilt to make.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Knitting in Pink said...

This is an awesome quilt! Is the back one fabric or strips sewn together?

Amanda Jean said...

I love your work. that quilt is wonderful! is there a link to JCasa's quilt that you would share please???

misschris said...

Am LOVING your crazy quilting! It's the best part, in my opinion. :)

laura capello said...

dude.

i'm totally gonna copycat your way of quilting. or, at least, try.

cool?

Julie @ Letter9 said...

I'm impressed by your quilting. Nice pattern -- subtle but adds a noticeable touch.

jacquie said...

Love how this turned out, and you did your crazy quilting again. Makes it so special!

Chara Michele said...

This quilt looks amazing!

Belinda said...

Just came across quilt on flickr. Man, this is so good. Your quilting style rocks!

Any tips for a novice quilter?