Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Things I Made In the Interlude, Vol. 1.


Modified Birdie Sling, because I was feeling stingy with the wonderful fabric-- used a 1/2 yard and nixed two of the pleats, and it worked wonderfully. My favorite part, because I am silly, is the inside pocket with selvedgy detail. Melody Miller, you are unbelievably sweet, and I love you for making this fabric exist. Mwah!
This bag currently lives at Bon Bon Atelier, where I got the fabulous fabric-- when summer comes I will steal it back, and pretend to be listening to the radios all summer long.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have some of this fabric. It is still on the holy "only to be touched" I am not ready for the cutting. But when I am, a bag looks like a marvelous project!
Ha! My verify word is: baldedi. Like Bald Jedi. Like Yoda!

Laura said...

So cute! I love this bag and now I am thinking about all kinds of handbags...

Unknown said...

Oh I love that bag and I adore what you did with the selvadge!