Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Invisible Quilt Machine.

For the last week, I have hardly pulled myself away from our dining room table. Well, dining nook table. Whatever, anyway, both the computer and the sewing machine are currently located there, and When I haven't been sitting at one, I've been at the other. So, with all of this sewing and computing, where are the blog posts? Well, they're coming. I swear, by the end of this week, I will have some quilt goodness for general consumption. And just in case you don't believe me, check out that fabric. It is CUT! Into STRIPS! If that doesn't indicate a quilt a-comin', then I don't know what does. (Rather purple, isn't it? Decided that my purple/red fabric stack was there for a reason, and I would find out what that reason was.)

3 comments:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Yes , there is a reason for purple and tiny purple rabbits might just be it ! I look forward to seeing what emerges ...

greenbuttonstudio said...

Can't wait to see your creation! Beautiful color combo - never would have thought of it myself.

Anonymous said...

Aunt June really did hardwork for building this tuff desingn.

RITA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step