Monday, September 29, 2008

The Animal Family

Baxter loves you all so much. He purrs as he sits on the computer chair's armrest, while I read him your comments. Yes, he thinks, I AM super cute! But Rufus gets jealous, and so I have to compensate....
Oh, and those fabulous fabrics, including the plaidish wavy one? Most are from the "Come Quilt with Me" line that did Pat Yamin for Marcus Brothers. I got it on super sale from fabric.com at like 3.25 a yard or some ridiculousness, but I think they are out now. Sorry.

By the way, did I mention that Baxter plays fetch? He's much better that Rufus at it, too. But don't tell Rufus I said that, he's a little embarrassed about it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tell those two animals that we miss them. And their cute faces.

Cami said...

Your animal family is adorable. I love that your cat plays fetch.

Amby said...

That is weird. I have a tabby named, Sherman. He also fetches. He's kind of obsessive about it actually. He is one of the coolest cats. I wonder if it's something about tabby's?

I like your blog!

rachel said...

I'm sad and tabby-less at the moment, so it's lovely to see more of Baxter. I used to have a tabby cat who would fetch but could also lift the corner of a large heavy rug and bat small objects (biro tops, ring pulls, missing earrings)under it, which we then stepped on, unwittingly - there would be a dismaying sound of something crunching underfoot. Life is never dull with a tabby!

Amy said...

What sort of dog is Rufus? He's really cute!

Anonymous said...

I have started making some doggie toys (etsy) and would love to send one to you for rufus, some distraction for when you are working ? email me if interested...

Unknown said...

my cat plays fetch too! but only with catnip-filled mice. and sometimes she won't bring it all the way back, but still--very weird. she's always been a bit dog-like. we didn't adopt her until she was a year, so I think that she must have spent her first year with a dog. like yours!