Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sheesh.

I can't possibly cover everything. I still haven't photographed everything. It's a marathon catchup session around here, and I'm going to play it like show and tell...These are the aprons I made for the fish fry, and everyone WORE them! Whcih was honestly, kind of hilarious because a grown man in a lemon-fish apron furiously frying fish is quite a sight to behold. The fish was excellent, too.Have you been to Kansas City? Statistically, probably not. But if you come, you should go to Oklahoma Joe's a great barbeque place located in a gas station. Seriously good stuff. I didn't like barbeque until I had their pulled pork sandwich.I got these flowers for Mother's Day. Yeah, no, I don't have kids. Just an awesome guy at church who gave flowers to everyone. Awwwwwww.Moving out is LAME, but seeing the place clean is kindof cool. I already miss it though.I miss the desk, that is not mine, and the cubbies, which are not mine.Fortunately I got to keep this, THE CUTEST CAT EVER. He is on temporary loan to my mother, however, because he probably would not be crazy about our current temporary living situation.I'm not minding the little studio, though. Rental movies every night, and no kitchen, so no cooking...Darn. Thats all for now.

No comments: