Monday, January 7, 2008

What's That?


What's that you were saying? Oh, that your cat is cute? Oh. Well, sorry, you're wrong. That's right, you don't even know what cute is. You haven't the faintest clue. Because you haven't seen.....
Baxter bathing.
Yeah, I realize how sad I've become. I'm ok with it. If the cat wasn't so cute, I wouldn't have to be like this. But, well. So here we are. Sad cat lady, party of one.

(Also, I think I am going to put the quilt up on etsy, as a test. I don't see how it could hurt, and if it doesn't happen there, I will look into other options. Thanks so much to all of you who have provided advice and back patting. I really like the back patting. Not in that way. But thanks.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your post made me giggle, are you sure you dont like the back patting that way ;)

Chara Michele said...

Well I guess I am a sad cat lady too then, because I feel the same way about my cats:) And your Baxter looks almost exactly like my Pounce, so I can definitely appreciate his very cuteness! :)

dutchcomfort said...

Your Baxter looks like Midas. It‘s not sad at all. I’m a happy cat lady! Love to watch Midas sleeping, covering his eyes with his prawns. Love it.

Süßstoff said...

Oh gosh! So cute.