Saturday, January 19, 2008
I Been Bit.
So really, that heading will only make sense to my husband, and there is only a 25% chance of him laughing at it. But what it means is: I've been tagged, by Rachel. It's my first time being tagged, so it's kind of exciting, like being asked on a date, but a slightly boring and totally unromantic one. No offense, Rachel, that's a statement on the information I have to offer. I'm sure a date with you would be just fabulous.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
(Those are the rules people, and I'd better copy and paste them, or else.)
1. I was in a band in high school. I played the electric violin, and I dated the guitarist, which was how I got the gig in the first place, because how many bands really need an electric violin? I started playing violin when I was 6, and you'd better believe that my kids will be Suzuki'd too.
2. For one week of my freshman year of college, I only ate orange food. It was gross.
3. I say I like poetry, even though in general, I dislike reading it, and I almost always HATE hearing it. My favorite poet, even though you didn't ask, is Bob Hicok, and one of my favorite poems of his is this.
4. My dream car is a Volvo 1800 ES, but I would settle for a Nissan Altima.
5. I have a degree in Fine Arts,(which I will capitalize to give the appearance of legitimacy,) with an emphasis in photography. How do I use this degree? I take pictures for my blog. Four years for this, awesome.
6. I almost never sweep my floors, and as a result, they are GROSS. Sorry mom, but it's true. We just walk on them anyway, how clean do they really need to be?
7. The first items I ever made with fabric were Troll doll clothes. My mom was hemming a bunch of her clothes, and I was given the scraps left over, and that is what I used them for. My trolls were the best dressed on the block. Does anyone else remember the REALLY SPECIFIC smell of Troll doll plastic? Kind of sweet and wonderful? I doubt I will ever lose the memory of that smell, but I am most likely wrong.
Ok. So, that only took me, what? 6 days to complete? Turns out I am bad at this tagging stuff. And also, now that I am done, I am too lazy to find people to tag, or at least too lazy to check if they have been tagged for this before. So, if you have been, I'm sorry, but I'm choosing
and Laura on her birthday. Happy birthday!Also, completely unrelated, is anyone looking for a little kitty? This one lives in my neighborhood and every time I see him I just wish he had a warm home. He used to have a little twin that he was never apart from, and now it seems he's traveling alone. Very well mannered and friendly too. I'd keep him, but we're hoping to getting a puppy this Spring, and just don't have the room for three animals.