Saturday, January 26, 2008

This is Happening on My Street.

Yeah. Hard to resist, right? That's my excuse. See that drawer-less thing on the far right? Sitting on my front porch. It's heavy, and I carried it home. Thanks for all the comments on the Thermoses, and also thanks for letting me know I'm not the only phone crier. Hopefully more news on the quilt front soon, when I regain the feeling in my arms.

EDIT: My husband has come home, and after further inspection and discussion, it has been determined that the drawer-less item will not fit into our apartment. Not a spot for it. But it is a lovely little danish modern style thing, and if anyone in the KC area would like it, it is free and up for grabs again. Email me if you're interested and I can send you more photos and tell you where to come pick it up.

6 comments:

Angela S said...

We've had a few drawer-less dressers that we've used for shelves and they have been great! So was that an eviction or a winter yard sale?

Rachel said...

I can't believe you aren't putting that dresser up in your craft zone! Cool.

meg said...

trash pickin' heaven! wish I was there.

jacquie said...

I so need to drive by your street. Love the fabrics for your next quilt.

Sharla said...

I live in the KC area and think I would like the drawerless dresser if you still have it?? Can you send me a picture of it??

Thanks!

Paper Dolls For Boys said...

wow - I'm super jealous of such a curb bonanza. I'm also kinda impressed you've got the will to pass on stuff. I would've coerced my husband to lug home every honkin' piece. Tracey
http://paperdollsforboys.wordpress.com/