Sunday, November 25, 2007

What's Under My Tree.


Wow, that title sounds weirdly suggestive. I apologize for that. I'm just referring to my tree skirt, I swear. It's not quite finished yet, but I just couldn't wait to show it off.Now, beware of a shameless etsy plug coming up, in 3, 2, 1... And if you're looking for something to put under your tree....Wow. No. I just can't do it. But I will post the pictures, because, hey, it is a craft blog, after all. Hand-painted bowls, featuring deformed gummi bears and little leafies, and my new favorite thing to do whilst watching project runway.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful tree skirt!

Bloom said...

"What's Under My Skirt" would have been even more risque?! Very cute tree skirt.

Rachel said...

Kudos to you for actually making something for yourself right now! It always seems people get crazy with all the gift making and never get to enjoy the season!

And by the way, we totally need to meet for dinner more often!

Freda's Hive said...

I absolutely love the tree skirt. So cute and clever.

Unknown said...

I think Project Runway is one of the best times to craft! Unfortunately, my daughter has decided that it is the best time to eat. (BTW, have you checked Steve & Barry's to see if they have Victoria's dress in there yet? I haven't checked yet.)

I love the tree skirt, too!

Christine said...

Your tree skirt is very inspiring. I absolutely love it!

Maitreya said...

The deformed gummi bears are just about my favorite thing ever :)

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

Lovely tree skirt. I need to make one for our tree but show how I just know that I'll put it off until next christmas.

Chara Michele said...

Your tree skirt is quite lovely!