Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sick Day.


Today was a sad sickly day around this house. but there were a few things that made it brighter. You see, I'm not the only one who gets excited wen one of these shows up on the doorstep. Also, my small assistant has to check to make sure everything is up to his standards. This box o' fun was purchased with some cash I got for my birthday yesterday, (although the order was placed a week prior, funny how that happens...) so soon I will have to show you the other loot that I received. The 30 Rock dvd set has proved to be invaluable in our pathetic weakened state, when inserting a dvd is about all we can manage. I also did these a few days ago, but have been to lazy to upload them. That's about as much content as I can muster up today, I'm off to the couch again.

4 comments:

Liz said...

beautiful fabrics, but I really really really love your bowls... I have favourtied your etsy, but now, is it terribly rude to ask how you get your ceramics work fired... I have some poured and dried tiles that I underglazed/painted about 9 months ago, and don't have any idea where to look to take them to get fired... if it is terribly rude, apologies...

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

aww, that stinks that you've been sick. I'm just getting over the flu too. Why is it that it always comes around when you're finally getting started on a project??

Love fabrics, hope they help you feel better soon.

Amanda Jean said...

hey, we are sick at my house too. it's dreadful, isn't it? pretty fabric and good dvds do help, though, don't they? hope you are feeling better soon.

Chara Michele said...

lovely fabrics. that scene seems so familiar:) my cats are always trying to get into everything when i am trying to take photos...