Friday, June 1, 2007

Just a little thing...

Just a tiny little update, before I go off to work, but remember all those quilt squares? If not, they're conveniently located up on the banner... Remember now? Well, over the hiatus the tiny-quilt fairy came and they all now reside with a 6-month old named Tess. Here are a few of the pictures I took before I gave it away.
(And, also- FIRST QUILT- BOOYEAH! I want to give a shout out to my sewing machine, my iron, Heather Bailey's binding tutorial, Alexia Abegg's quilt for Pierette, my husband for not killing me when my stuff was ALL OVER the house, and my cat, for trying to eat EVERY PIECE OF THREAD, ever, but never succeeding. As far as I know.)

4 comments:

Tess said...

That quilt binding tutorial was so great, helped me with my first quilt! Looks cute!

Malka Dubrawsky said...

Beautiful quilt.

Jen said...

This is fabulous! I love the colors and especially the trim. It definitely doesn't look like a first quilt. Great job!

Anonymous said...

it's SO pretty!!!!