Saturday, June 23, 2007

Another Pouch, and Rotary Cutter Love.


OK, so, everyone else knows about this, but: rotary cutting has just changed my life. I thought, well, I don't know what I thought, but rotary cutting is the way to go. I'm a very, VERY lazy cutter, you see, nothing is ever straight and smooth like I see in other people's pictures, but now, NOW, I join the ranks of neat cutters. Or, well, neater. I would show you my beautiful stacks, but what I'm working on is a birthday surprise for someone I know will be reading this, so....Another little pouch!Big surprise. I seem to be stuck on these, most likely because they're a lot quicker than the tote bags and I'm running out of my good thick tan cotton. Tragic, because it's such a nice soft neutral. Tragic? Really? Did I write that? Getting a little melodramatic about the stash now, I really have to get some distance.Picked a few things up last weekend for the bathroom. Been wanting some old lab glass for supplies for a while now. And, who knew Vera had these cute little trays? Not me. Out of the loop.By the way, I'm in the process of packing up that box. And it's gonna be HEAVY.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love love the lab containers for bathroom supplies! I have been wanting to do this for the bathroom and kitchen for a while, but am too cheap. OH, and the damask chair is fabulous!

laura capello said...

cute pouch!

and holy smokes, your tile is CLEAN.

Unknown said...

I love Vera, I didnt know there were trays. Off to eBay I go.

Chara Michele said...

I love the lab containers for bathroom supplies, such a fun idea!