Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekendishness.


School started to weeks ago and I still feel a little out of the routine. As far as my weekends, I have been out of town for at least one day for the past two weekends, so poor husband has been left alone to fend for himself. And guess what? He has cleaned while I've been away. Impressive, no? He's also put the bed frame together and reorganized his closet, and as soon as I photograph it, I will show you the awesomeness he get me for our anniversary.

In crafting news, the Viking has been under the weather, and shutting down after about 10 minutes of quilting. Extreme sadness, but the fabulous store I got it from will fix it for free for a year after purchase. Now I just have to lug it back up to Iowa...

3 comments:

jacquie said...

i miss them too...i see a familiar quilt on the bed...i have that one too.

Tracy said...

It made me giggle that I have that same quilt on my bed right now.

31summers said...

Oh, I think that is the cutest dog ever, is it a carin terrier?