Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm Exhausted. (And Parenthetical.)



After a day of rampant consumerism (which will be followed by the ceremonial day of returns), and several unintentionally long walks (all having to do with losing my house keys), I am too tired to type what I meant to, which is my variation of the meme that the fabulous Malka tagged me for. A variation, I say, because I have done 7 things about myself before, and they were not all that interesting then, so instead I am starting a mutant meme, (Is that even really a word? How is it pronounced? It's driving me insane.), where I am going to tell you about 7 things that irk me. Because I like complaining so much more than self discovery. Don't we all? Tomorrow.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hope you get well rested. I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVEEEE my quilt plate. I could not be ANY happier!

Malka Dubrawsky said...

OK. I was also suspicious of the word meme, so I looked it up in the dictionary. It's a real word!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.