Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Random Stuff, All the Time.


I think I would be much better at this blog thing if it wasn't for the words part of it. I generally am pretty good about the pictures, but the words....yikes.Things I've been meaning to write about:
-Meeting Emiko of the GREAT blog Kitchen M at work this past week. Check out her stuff its insanely fabulous, and I'm not just saying that because I want her to come back and hang out at the studio....
-deciding to stay in the same neighborhood when we move out of our sublet in a few weeks, making our move a total of like... 200 feet. If that. But I am bad at distance estimation.

-This headband I made for our friend and neighbor Jami's birthday...which was, yeah, last month, but her party was this weekend, and amazing. Awesome food? Check. Mariachi band? Check. Giant yellow goat pinata? Check.
-This bag I made my mom for Mother's Day. I'm making more for the etsy shop, too, they're so fun to make, and really nice and sturdy.
-These brownies I made, they were strictly mediocre, but kind of pretty on the windowsill.

No comments: