Monday, February 26, 2007

Lost Week

All right, so I feel bad about missing an ENTIRE week of blog-ability, but to tell the truth, it was a wasted week. On Sunday I came down with an awful cold given to me by my employer, and was off work for two days. The bad thing about this was that since there are only three of us at work, and we were all infected, (I hear its being pinned on someone from across the street...) the studio was pretty much deserted for a couple of days. Towards the end of the week I really started to feel like a human again, but I can't say that the whole week was terribly productive.
Well, I suppose with one exception. This little apron was something I made for a craftster swap, and while it has its flaws, I ended up pretty pleased with it. It was fairly simple to construct, which was good, because my still-recovering mind couldn't possibly have dealt with anything more complex. It is loosely based on a half apron i saw at Anthropologie, a store that fills me with so many mixed feelings nowadays- but that's a whole other story. for now I am going to keep this post short and apologetic and hope I can come up with something actually INTERESTING for tomorrow.
Birdie closeup!

No comments: