Sunday, September 6, 2009

Because, What is Blogging If Not Shameless Self Promotion?

Updates to the etsy shop. You guys have no idea how many 3" squares I have. So many. I'm working on a few new things, and of course, the quilt is happening, so more crafty-ness is coming. Anyway, like I said, blogs = free advertising. I'm not too proud to admit it. Also, this is the last week that the tote bags come with a free Yarn Love print, so if you want one of those without, you know, having to pay for it, time is of the essence and whatnot! Exclamation! 24 moneys for a totebag and de-lightful print! Ha-Cha! (Ok, sorry, that's the last huckstering you'll get from me for a while.

5 comments:

raych said...

You are so cute when you shill.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

And as the proud owner of one of your tote bags , I can vouch for their loveliness and practicality .....and the envy and admiration they inspire in people !Another Satisfied Customer .

Craft Like Crazy said...

The Candypatchwork one is going to be mine!! I can't wait for the print, too. I'm not really a cat person, but I can identify with that cat looking up at the pyramid of yarn thinking, "Oh my..."

rachel said...

Shameless but funny. Nice bags too. But where's that glorious cat?

kate said...

you have such a great eye for mixing patterns and color- these bags are so great and i love your quilts!
and your post is funny-i'm a shameless self promoter too.