Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things I Love, Right Now.

-Bestweekever.tv Wow. I didn't know that the internet could waste anymore of my time than it currently does. This blog is so worth it.-New camera bag. I needed something other than a backpack for the fancypants camera. This is a Kata brand bag, and I heart it because it was ubercheap compared to every other bag in existence, is green, and feels all safe.

-This place. Because they are teaching me how to speak Turkish for free, and they always have tea and awesome food.

-My internet girlfriend. Who, I swear, I am writing a letter to. And an email before that. Me = bad at correspondence.

-eMusic, and the husband who looks for great music so I don't have to.

-Books. Which ones? I can't remember. All of them? Wait, that's not true. Mitch Album exists. ZIIIIIIIIINNNNG! (So sad when you have to narrate your own zings.)

-The phrase, "We are long tailed cats in a room full of rocking chairs." Spoken by a co-worker, and so, so true.

-Anyone who might still read this lame and ludicrously self-indulgent blog.

-Of course, the children. (Pathetic, yes, well aware.)

-Sewing. I miss it, it has been neglected recently for doing photo stuff.

-There were more but I forgot. Sorry, if you are something I love that I forgot to mention.

14 comments:

Tara said...

I love your blog so much! My sister showed it to me the other day in reference to your fun quilting technique. I actually put a link on my blog to it's neat-o-ness.

Cat said...

I love your blog too! Is that a cairn terrier I see?

Amby said...

I like your blog, too! Your children are soooo cute.

raych said...

Let's get internet-married. I'll buy you an internet-ring, and we can have internet-cake. Omnomicon can make it.

Also, every day you don't write me a letter is one more day I don't have to feel guilty about not writing you back. Me also = a poor corresponder. I make up for it by having great boobs.

That being said, write me a letter. I miss your smart mouth (smart ass? I couldn't think of a way to say this without it sounding drrrty).

Metalsgirl said...

That dog is ridiculously cute!!! Seriously!! Reminds me of the pup we are fostering right now...she's on my blog - her name's Sugar Lou.

nannergirl said...

I love your blog! I think it's so funny :)

britt said...

thanks for all the love. right back at you. i love reading your blog!

Dani said...

I really enjoy reading about your life. I just started a blog myself. It is full of all the "exciting" things that go on in my life and the stuff that I find time to create. How strange that our mundane lives are so interesting to others. Love it! Your quilts are beautiful too.

Cathie said...

I love your blog and your cute quilting video. I also love books which I can't remember. I can never remember the ones I read, or the ones I want to read.

Anyway, Keep up the good blogging.

meg said...

I want to go to the Turkish House too!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

I love your quilts , Turkish food and cheese in all its many varieties . And , of course , your blog !

The Wooly Wumpus said...

Your children have an uncanny resemblance to my children. Aren't we lucky mums?

rachel said...

23rd April: where are you?

Catherine said...

Love the long-tailed cats quote! And also that gorgeous black hairy face...what a doll of a dog!

Thanks for a very enjoyable and honest read :)