Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dear Internet,


I have not forgotten you. I still love you, I've just had some other stuff to do. I promise not to leave you for so long again. Forgive me?
Heart,
Lauren.Ok. Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I also wanted to mention that I put a few new items in Ye Olde Etsy Shoppe. (The extra vowels make it fancier, yo.) These photographs are something I did for a local craft store about two years ago, and have been wasting away on my hard drive ever since.
They are printed on this BEAUTIFUL metallic paper that make the colors super vivid and awesome, seriously, why did I not know about metallic paper before now? Anyway, I printed them, they exist, yadda yadda yadda, you can buy them if you want.
I missed you, internets, I really did.

3 comments:

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Awesome!!! Like always.

Amy said...

Beautiful photos. Is someone standing just out of the frame waving a fish at the puss?

GP said...

You're simply amazing. I stumbled across your blog some time ago and really enjoy following it.