Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Scarf Day


Well. I'm glad I'm not the only person with woodland creatures living in my head. Should we start a support group, do you think? Moving on, today is scarf day. We have a lot of scarves here in the Hunt household. I'm guessing, and this is conservative, that we own approximately 12 home made scarves. I wear different scarves the way that most people wear different shoes, which is good that something is varied, because, I am lazy and I wear the same nasty shoes everyday. Anyway, another reason we have such a surplus of scarves is because when I started sewing, they were the first thing I made that anyone liked. Not that people didn't PRETEND to like the other things I made, but, honestly, it was pretty obvious. Anyway, I had put aside my scarfmaking for a few years, but the weather has been miserable lately, and so I have started sewing up some new scarves. Not to everyone's liking, but extremely soft and warm! So, this is the first of several I'll be posting on etsy in the next few days, hope you guys like them!

1 comment:

sarah said...

oooo, love those! the fabric looks divine.