Monday, March 29, 2010

Stuff I've Been Meaning to Show You FOREVER.

About a million years ago...
I got this map from my wonderful husband for President's Day.I made a kindle cover for the kindle he got for Christmas.I designed a logo for the KC Modern Quilt Guild Site.I bought a Liberty pillow! (Ok, so this one is fairly recent.)The animals were adorable. (This one happens every day.)FINALLY Spring has happened in KC, and I am feeling really excited and productive for the first time in months! Thank you all so much for your house hunting tips and reassurances. I am trying to remember every day that if it happens, it happens, and there really is no rush. (Well, other than that $8000 ticking clock...)

3 comments:

Connie In Michigan said...

At least you only have to be under contract for the $8,0000. My daughter is racing the same clock. Love the map! Your writing sounds like the talking in my head! I am enjoying your blog.

rachel said...

Now, a pillow, over here, is what you lay your poor tired head on, after first gently shoving aside a fluffy cat, when you get into bed. That gorgeous thing you showed us is a cushion. Also (in my house) likely to require the gentle shoving aside of a cat....

Good luck with the house hunting. I'll think of you with sympathy when I put mine up for sale later in the year.

Asiyah said...

You did that logo? Rock on! I love it.