Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snowed In.


Ok, so, it probably isn't nearly as bad as I make it sound. Other people seem to be driving, albeit rather slowly. But we don't need to around here, so we're taking the day off. We made a pumpkin pancake breakfast, watched an extremely edited version of "Carrie" on tv, and did a little Christmas prep. As I type this, Husband is asleep on the couch with the KU game playing, and Baxter is curled up behind me on the office chair. All very cozy, don't you think? I love it.Another thing I'm loving is the package I got earlier this week from Angie of Cozy Nest. Look at how beautifully presented everything was! And look at the awesome goodies! Baxter, unfortunately, has taken to stealing the Flower Pin and batting it around the (cough) rather dusty floor, but a good brush off I'm sure it will be ready for a night out on the town! How great is that tissue holder? And how did she know that I've been meaning to make one of these for myself FOREVER? And the German postcard. Totally awesome. Thanks, Angie!

3 comments:

Chara Michele said...

Gah Baxter looks so cute in that photo! (Of course like you commented on my flickr photo of Axel, I might be a tad bit biased because I've got 2 just like him... :)
What a lovely package from Angie!

AngieK said...

You're welcome- I'm glad you liked everything!

Lisa said...

I think Baxter is trying to figure out how to get the birdies!