Friday, September 21, 2007

Something Crafty This Way Comes...


Thought I would take a bit of time to share some QIP (quilt-in-progress) pictures. I've done two days worth of after-school work on this (3:00-6:00 pm), and I'm pretty pleased with the progress so far. I've got a bit to learn about following cutting quantity directions on quilt patterns, but, whatever. I started planning the color scheme and everything SO long ago, in Spring, and now I am pleased to see that it has worked out nicely, and doesn't much resemble vomit.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooo, is it an all-linen quilt? That is going to be awesome! Love the bottom pic.

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

nope, doesn't look like vomit at all.
Can't wait to see the finished project.

Unknown said...

Much? So do you think it might look a little like vomit?!!? I think it looks great, cant wait to see the finished quilt!!!

Chara Michele said...

Can't wait to see it finished! It looks colorful! :)

Unknown said...

Great pics, Spence (does anyone still call you that?). It looks like you live in an issue of REAL SIMPLE magazine, but it's way cooler than that. Have you heard "Pinklon" by TMG yet? It's amazing. I've got it posted as an MP3 at my site (http://twptot.blogspot.com).